The project comprised the demolition and removal of all remaining elements of redundant site fuel infrastructure at RAAF Learmonth in north-west WA.
The scope of works included:
- 10 mounded fuel storage tanks and pipework.
- Concrete blast walls, retaining walls, slabs and bunds.
- Steelwork staircases and associated foundations.
- Inground services pipework, conduits and cables.
- Associated redundant/waste infrastructure.
- Also included was the removal and disposal of asbestos and crushing of waste concrete for future use on site.