The RAAF Woomera Range Complex is a major Australian military and civil aerospace facility and operation located in South Australia, approximately 450km north-west of Adelaide.
DDR were engaged to perform the following scope of works at various locations on the base:
- Installation of a new storage tanks.
- New pumping station.
- Civil and general earthworks.
- Construction of concrete structures.
- Sealant repairs.
- Pipework installations (above and below ground).
- Backfilling and compaction of trenches.
- Making good of surfaces.